Deco & Craft
Taxes incluses. Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
- Material : wool and cotton
- Dimensions : 196 x 128 cm
- Condition : New and unique design
- Mrirt rugs, also called Beni Mrirt, have their origin in the village of Mrirt, in the Middle Atlas mountains. Mrirt rugs are particularly densely knotted with double knots and made from exceptional wool quality. The Berber women pack the wool on the vertical loom using a metal comb, which results in a fine and silky texture of the wool that just feels heavenly on the foot. Therefore called the noble rugs, Mrirt rugs continue to seduce interior designers and fine connoisseurs.
- NOTE / All Rugs are cleaned before dispatched.